Top Social Networking Songs
As Social Networking continues to grow in popularity, I started putting together a list of songs that seem appropriate to pay homage of Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
Top 10 Social Networking Songs
1. Follow You Follow Me – Genesis
2. Thank You For Being A Friend – Golden Girls
3. Rockin Robin (Tweet Tweet) – Michael Jackson
4. Friends – Bette Middler
5. We Are Family – Sister Sledge
6. Do You Compute? – Donnie Iris & The Cruisers
7. You’ve Got A Friend – James Taylor
8. That’s What Friends Are For – Dionne Warwick and Friends
9. With a Little Help From My Friends – The Beatles
10. Computer Love – Zapp & Roger
Do you have any social networking laced songs to add?
“Friends” by Jodi Watley with Eric B. & Rakim certainly fits. And could we count “Electic Avenue” by Eddy Grant?
How was “Best Friend” by Queen left off this list?