What do you get if you cross Dayglow‘s “Closer To You” with The Doobie Brother‘s “What A Fool Believes”? You get the mashup of the week (MOTW) “What A Fool Close To You Believes”...
Listen To Our Podcast!
Join Tunesmate as they interview Shea Boynton from The Barlow. Listen to how Shea and his band created their latest album New Year, Old Me. Discover a rugged, four-piece band brewing its own mountain-high...[Read More...]
25 Years Ago in the Nineties Analog Adventures Billy Joel Birthday of the Week Bon Jovi Bryan Adams Christmas Songs classic artist Coldplay Daily Eighties Flashback Elton John George Michael Guess What It's Already Been Five Years It Happened 50 Years Ago Janet Jackson John Mellencamp Let's Get Physical Madonna Mariah Carey mashup Michael Jackson motw Music to Help Us Get Through Everything Together One Hit Wonders Paul McCartney Phil Collins podcast podcasts Prince Queen Sammy Hagar Saturday Morning Cartoons sentune Stevie Wonder Tears for Fears television theme songs The Beatles Title Title Tunesmate U2 Van Halen Vinyl Whitney Houston Working Remotely
- Daily Eighties Flashback: Mick Jagger “Ruthless People” on
- Best Samples: Owner of a Lonely Heart on
- 25 Years Ago in the Nineties: Louie Louie “Sittin’ In The Lap Of Luxury” on
- 25 Years Ago in the Nineties: Gina G “Ooh Aah … Just a Little Bit” on
- Mashup of the Week “Smells Like An Island In The Sun” on