- Music to Help Us Get Through Everything Together: Tom Petty “I Won’t Back Down”
- Guess What Radio Station First Popularized Rock ‘n’ Roll?
- DEF: Hank Williams Jr. “I’m for Love”
- Music to Help Us Get Through Everything Together: Voices of Music “Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major”
- Guess What? ‘We Didn’t Start Fire” Was A Response Song
Listen To Our Podcast!
Join Ray and Marc as they reminisce about their college radio days, music from the 1990s, and the day that changed their lives. When Ray decided to go to WFAL’s...[Read More...]
25 Years Ago in the Nineties Analog Adventures Beatles Billy Joel Birthday of the Week Bon Jovi Bryan Adams Christmas Songs Daily Eighties Flashback Elton John Foreigner George Michael Guess What It's Already Been Five Years It Happened 50 Years Ago Janet Jackson John Mellencamp Journey Kenny Loggins Lady Gaga Let's Get Physical Madonna Mariah Carey mashup Michael Jackson motw One Hit Wonders Paul McCartney Phil Collins podcast Prince Queen Sammy Hagar Saturday Morning Cartoons sentune Stevie Wonder Tears for Fears television theme songs The Beatles Title Title Tunesmate U2 Van Halen Vinyl Whitney Houston
- Music to Help Us Get Through Everything Together: Tears for Fears “Advice for the Young at Heart” on
- Birthday of the Week: Deborah Harry on
- Music to Help Us Get Through Everything Together: Melissa Etheridge “Message to Myself” on
- Saturday Morning Cartoons: Hong Kong Phooey on
- Narrative: Mad Cow Curiosity Shop on